Sarge
Wheelman
Wheelman
Title: Retired Admin
Gamertag: HWM Sarge
Tumblr: bengiyo

Re: The PP Thread!!

Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:03 pm

I'd like to point out that two Star Trek vids and an X-Men Evolution vid are recommended vids for muffin's vid. That's how awesome I am.
1/2 of the BR Leech Octagon Hall of Fame

DINO DESTR0YER
Apprentice GP
Apprentice GP
Gamertag: SDK951

Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:43 am

at first i was like "WTF shoot him muffin!" i thought that there was some reason you were leaving him there. then i saw the name ::lol::

Turtle
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: HWM Turtle

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:00 pm

Nah. Sarge was the best. <3
3/3 of The Soul-Stealing Trifecta
An A10 Pilot wrote:
i will take this fish and please myself with it

HWM Valkyrion wrote:
TO BOLDLY TROLL WHERE NO TURTLE HAS TROLLED BEFORE

Turtle
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: HWM Turtle

Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:12 pm

Killed An A10 Pilot, and was 1 hit away from killing Joel. |: SOooooo close.
3/3 of The Soul-Stealing Trifecta
An A10 Pilot wrote:
i will take this fish and please myself with it

HWM Valkyrion wrote:
TO BOLDLY TROLL WHERE NO TURTLE HAS TROLLED BEFORE

Twisted
'11 HogOff Winner - Gunner
Gamertag: HWM Twisted GT

Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:23 pm

So i herd pilot died the same way as azn..... two peas in an orbital drop pod! Lol @ helljumpers ::lol:: ::lol:: ::lol::
If you think we're a rolling double kill.. come get it.

Twisted
Gamertag: HWM Twisted GT

Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:31 am

After making two different people displeased with me yesterday, I just wanted to clear something up. Although I often call myself the next void of hope, There is a big difference between us: void of hope PPd people to demoralize them and make them feel bad. I, on the other hand PP people because i get a rush out of it and it makes me lol. (excpet namelesshero, i want to make that guy feel like a total scrub) Im not PPing you to make you rage or make you sad :shrug: Dont take it that way, i like it much better when people that i get just laugh it off :D Its like objecttive holding in a way: you're having fun by ruining other people's halo expierience and i dont want it to be like that, so smile and forget it happened! If i ever get this 'tage underway you might see yourself in it, but other than that i try not to rub it onto peoples faces. Hope that cleares things up, i dont PP people to be an a$$, so dont take it that way ::thumbs::
If you think we're a rolling double kill.. come get it.

ChiliDawg
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Gamertag: RedHotJimiPeppr

Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:31 am

Black Knight
Heroic GP
Heroic GP
Gamertag: HWM BlacKnight

Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:48 am

There is a big difference between us: void of hope PPd people to demoralize them and make them feel bad.

Isn't this the same?
(excpet namelesshero, i want to make that guy feel like a total scrub)

Void, specifically targeted top BTB players much like how you're setting yourself targets he did this because he liked it and he didn't care. His clips were also pretty awesome taking down players who were full shields by himself and hornets which are much better to watch than say a teammate sniping someone (helping you to get pp kills) and someone with a plasma pistol getting the kill. That's not very skillful and not very entertaining.

Sig by TuffJuice

Mice
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: Mice o eciM

Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:14 am

Twistedgrave 9i wrote:

After making two different people displeased with me yesterday, I just wanted to clear something up. Although I often call myself the next void of hope, There is a big difference between us: void of hope PPd people to demoralize them and make them feel bad. I, on the other hand PP people because i get a rush out of it and it makes me lol. (excpet namelesshero, i want to make that guy feel like a total scrub) Im not PPing you to make you rage or make you sad :shrug: Dont take it that way, i like it much better when people that i get just laugh it off :D Its like objecttive holding in a way: you're having fun by ruining other people's halo expierience and i dont want it to be like that, so smile and forget it happened! If i ever get this 'tage underway you might see yourself in it, but other than that i try not to rub it onto peoples faces. Hope that cleares things up, i dont PP people to be an a$$, so dont take it that way ::thumbs::

Actually, you haven't even played with or against Void at any time so I have no idea where you got the idea from that he wants to demoralize people. He actually just does it in good fun and doesn't want to make anyone feel bad. I reall have no clue where you got that from

The only actual difference is that you are arrogant, and void is not. Also he is known without trying to be, whereas you are trying your heart out to become like, famous.

Also put off your tryhard pants please. You're probably thinking now "lol how can I be a tryhard I only go for PP kills all the time", well you're trying pretty hard. Trying your heart out for PP kills every game is just like trying your heart out in ranked, which are probably the people you laugh at because they try so hard. Fact is you're doing the exact same thing.

All in all, you're making false statements about void, are arrogant, try too hard for PP kills and are an attention seeker.

/rant
Being annoying since 1994

Void
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Gamertag: Voidal

Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:53 am

Twistedgrave 9i wrote:
There is a big difference between us: void of hope PPd people to demoralize them and make them feel bad. I, on the other hand PP people because i get a rush out of it and it makes me lol.

Oh I'm sorry I must've missed the part where you figured out my intentions and all the times you played against/with me to base your post upon.
O wait, you never did.
Let me show you the base of your post claiming me PPing people to be a pure ass is fact:

....And done.
Nothing.
Would you kindly answer me where you got this idea?
Perhaps I, just like you, just do it because I find it funny?
I didn't know who Namelss was back when I PP'd him, I just thought it was funny, so I put it on youtube.
He's on my friend list now, hmm yeah I must've totally done it to piss him off.
There's a video on my youtube channel of myself getting PP'd by vSixx.
Well if we employ what you deem as fact to this situation, not very logical now is it?

I'm glad I left behind a nice little legacy here, but don't try and make your master look bad.

Ninja
Master Gunner
Master Gunner
Gamertag: UndeadHank

Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:38 pm

Spoiler: show
LOLZ
BTB Random.

il Duce
Mythic Wheelman
Mythic Wheelman
Title: Drinking Coach
Gamertag: HWM il Duce

Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:54 pm

I'm locking this before it devolves any further into a flame war. I must also say that I am EXTREMELY disappointed that an orange member would consider posting a bounty list (especially including community allies) a good or funny idea. That a moderator AND council member either ignored or endorsed it is even more disturbing. That's NOT how we roll.