Get in the Hog if you want to live!

DOM
Legendary Gunner
Legendary Gunner
Gamertag: HWM DOMIN8

Re: Dallas Nov 5-8 ~ Actual Thread

Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:05 am

So I go out and spend an extra 16 dollars in sales tax on a Kinect and everybody is still just playing Rock Band.

Fail.
Retired Admin (even though current "leadership" doesn't acknowledge it.)

brickfungus
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Title: Owner
Gamertag: HWM BrickFungus

Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:07 am

dude, we played it all day... and we're TIRED. kinect is too much work at 3am
THIS SHOULDN'T BE HERE

I'M A LEGEND IN MY SPARE TIME

il Duce
Mythic Wheelman
Mythic Wheelman
Title: Drinking Coach
Gamertag: HWM il Duce

Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:30 am

Brick and opivy (emphasis on the i, yes, an I... Not an L, she will slap the hell out of anyone calling her opLivy... I know this...) have a TON of video on their phones to upload. And we haven't even hit mlg yet. Me and dom still drinking at 5:30 am waiting for breakfast to start... More to come

il Duce
Mythic Wheelman
Mythic Wheelman

Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:32 pm

At mlg, met up with anti pro (working at mlg, irony ftw). Got a couple group photos, watch the mlg site for those, hanging out drinking free dr pepper until free play starts. Triggers down and believe the hype on the main stage right now. Hysteria's br is slightly better than average... ;)

Sarge
Wheelman
Wheelman
Title: Retired Admin
Gamertag: HWM Sarge
Tumblr: bengiyo

Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:34 pm

Aww...you guys should have watched the SQ vs. Dynasty match. That was a great series.
1/2 of the BR Leech Octagon Hall of Fame

il Duce
Mythic Wheelman
Mythic Wheelman

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:26 pm

Dinner at hoffbrau steakhouse, now back at the suite for some 4v4 lan action.

xThe Jessterx
Apprentice Gunner
Apprentice Gunner
Gamertag: HWM The Jesster

Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:41 pm

Wow....just wow... lol Glad y'all are having fun :) And I'm jealous of your copious amounts of Bud Light :( I could really go for one right now....or 2...or 5...less than pleasant week here in Richmond, VA. Oh well! Have fun and be safe boys! Wish I could be there to partake in the drunken adventures! lol (minus the pancakes)

OcR LouieBlack
Legendary Wheelman
Legendary Wheelman
Gamertag: OcR LouieBlack

Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:10 am

personal reminder: jedi and LB = weeeeee are the champions, my jedi......and weeee'll keep on fighting till the end.
Nooooo time for jetpacks cause we are the champions, .. of the roooooooooom!

Ivy= kenect muscle

reach rankings:
Louie 0 losses (team games)
jedi 0 losses (team games on LB's team)
3rd place holder
everyone else

oh em gee this weekend was truly amazing
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

il Duce
Mythic Wheelman
Mythic Wheelman

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:46 am

Well, I'm on the way home... :( this was a truly awesome experience, thanks to all who made it possible and allowed me to be so flaky on whether or not I was coming until the last minute.

More lols were had on the final night than I've had in a very long time.

Brick and ivy have most of the pics and video, the hotel internet was a sham, so nightly updates just weren't possible. Give until the end of the week to compile the best material.theres lots.

Laughlyn
Passenger Wheelman
Passenger Wheelman
Gamertag: HWM Laughlyn

Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:48 am

So once again, Pineapple four lokos... Glad everyone had Lols. Evidently from what I'M told, I owe some apologies... Sincere apologies to Zero, to duce's grandma, and JFK apparently.... Pineapple...
brickfungus wrote:
we recruit based on personality and not talent (look at laughy)

Zer0
Passenger Gunner
Passenger Gunner
Gamertag: Ah Zer0

Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:38 am

havent laughed so hard in years....

Do the t-rex dance one more time..... Pineapple that door, who the pineapple closed that ???

Remember that its always cold on the porch....

where did laughy go ? shame he missed most of last night the dude we had as his replacement ::lol::

seriously though - only just over halfway through the trip - and its been simply a blast, fun of lols.... everyone just gelled off the bat, and good times are being had.
DDay has pulled out all the stops and the shirts that we have are simply the best print quality of the entire event - including the pro teams shirts.... yep they are that good, people are checking them out all the time.

Also the gift from Laughlyn - the dog tags, epic touch... seriously dude you deserve all the praise in the world right now for the simple fact that if it wasnt for you this trip wouldnt have come together and been the successful trip it has been so far. - seriously cemented some lifetime friendships this trip ::thumbs::

Picked up some new Astros - couldnt help myself at the price compared with the UK - and they blow the Turtle beaches out of the water - thank dom for the encouragement with parting with me hard earned money. haha

Zer0
Passenger Gunner
Passenger Gunner
Gamertag: Ah Zer0

Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:09 am

Duce - awesomely funny guy and super organised - really gald that we had the chance to hang out and talk ::cens:: together... we will have to do it again some point in the future.

Louie - Same guy you hear everyday on live, good fun, and full of enthusiasm, "wow man i cant believe this" is pretty much repeated every few sentences -when discussing the trip.

Yozi - He speaks YAY, :D when waiting at the airport we realised that none of us knew what he looked like - so i explained he was either going to be a super tall blonde guy, or a tiny blonde guy.... turned out the be the first ::thumbs:: smiles loads and fun to hang with...

Psyfire - suprise package of the group..... first night really wouldnt have suprised me if he hadnt simply walked around the suite butt naked, makes us laugh all the time - super glad to have met you man, and we're now going to have to continue the "REAL" tradition of "GOOD GAME" slaps somehow.....

brick & Ivy - super friendly and genuine people, absolutely great guys to sit and joke with.... especially at others expense..... ::collab:: you two are a pair of the best people i have had the pleasure of meeting.

Jedi - looks how he sounds - i know thats weird to say - but if you met him you'd understand, amazingly though we have yet to hear a "you know what zero....." Glad to have finally met this guy - hes been my xbox buddy forever and its been awesme to BR you from within the same room ::bump::

Dom - ::cens:: awesome guy, simple..... not much more to say about him apart from this guy loves the O. the suitcase is like a retail store for Oregon, down to the chapstick..... Finally managed to get him into a wheelman tee for MLG on saturday though ::thumbs:: - but only if he could wear the O underneath. Awesome guy, who hopefully has become a great friend for life.

Laughlyn - where do i start ? possibly with a herp and derp ? i dunno..... this guy is amazing. His other half Kerri is super cool too. But laughlyn and his alter ego are both super funny and genuinely nice helpful respectful people.... im gonna say this because i mean it... over the last two months ive grown to consider you a close friend, so meeting and hanging out and talking about stuff all the time, dude.... i love ya man - anything, anytime - you are simply a person of epic WIN.

/seriousface ::thumbs:: ::collab::

Laughlyn
Passenger Wheelman
Passenger Wheelman
Gamertag: HWM Laughlyn

Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:39 pm

So lunch at hooters per request of Zero. Fairly loud place. Waitress comes up and asks yozi wants to drink. Yozi replies "chicken sandwich". Lolololololololololol

Oh also something I didn't know, Zero is from Ukraine evidently ::lol::
brickfungus wrote:
we recruit based on personality and not talent (look at laughy)

il Duce
Mythic Wheelman
Mythic Wheelman

Re: Dallas Shennanigans, the story so far

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:12 pm

When zero says "super organized" I think he means "thinks too damn much"... But I love you anyway.

Almost back to illinois, still 4 hours to get upstate... Illinois is WAAAY longer than it looks on a map...

OpIvyGirl
Apprentice Gunner
Apprentice Gunner
Gamertag: HWM opivygirl

Re: Dallas Shennanigans, the story so far

Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:32 pm

I'm stupid impressed by the level of organization in this hotel room... No random piles of clothes, no overflowing trash cans, beds made.... Even the empty bottles are a beautiful sight to behold. What kind if guys are these anyways?
HWM Zer0 Vis wrote:
Ivy is like a cocktail, part little lady, part violent lady, part rock chick hero.