Get in the Hog if you want to live!

kilaMOMjaro
Passenger Gunner
Passenger Gunner

Hi Guys :)

Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:43 pm

I wasn't sure where to put this so I chose the forum with the most traffic. :)

First, Hi from PraetoriaGuard...if you haven't been by lately you should visit, we have a nice new forum! Domin8 is awesome because he has already been by to say hello and even posted his picture in his amazing HW hoodie. I want that hoodie.... 8)

On to biznazz...

On behalf of my charity gaming group Gaming4Others, I'm hosting our second annual Veterans Xbox Community Playdate. This is the kind of playdate that is sponsored by Xbox, it will be posted at Xbox.com and on the Dashboard.

Last years Vets playdate was AMAZING! So many respectful gamers played who were truly interested in gaming with vets and members of our armed forces. What I am looking for, my fellow GGNers, is VETERANS who are interested in hosting. If you have served or are currently serving and can handle several hundred friend requests and messages, we'd love to have you!

The Date is Friday, November 9th and the game will be Halo 4. This IS the Friday before Veterans Day so make sure you will be in town!

Please post here if you can or if you know any other gamers who might like to. I didnt visit every GGN site...I chose you <3 cuz you're awesome.

Keep in mind that you must be patient with younger gamers...they love this event and really want to know more about serving our country. Last year all of our hosts loved it. They said there were a lot of kids but they were all well behaved.

Thanks!

Luv Gunn
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: HWM Luv Gunn

Re: Hi Guys :)

Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:20 pm

Pretty awesome event! Unfortunately not a lot of Vets here but I'm sure you'll get a lot of folks willing to participate.

Regardless, I'll have to stop by those fancy new forums!

Deaf Smith
Master Wheelman
Master Wheelman
Gamertag: XDG Deaf Smith

Re: Hi Guys :)

Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:57 pm

Tag, awesome stuff.
#MemorialHogOff
http://twitter.com/#!/halowheelmen
Thanks to HAUT MEDOC for Twitter sig #HAWT