Get in the Hog if you want to live!

OboeCrazy
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: OboeCrazy

Help with a friend in Vancouver BC...

Mon May 27, 2013 11:00 pm

http://roosterteeth.com/members/journal ... id=3029620 (my roommate and one of the best places to find info right now)

MISSING PERSONS: KNUCKLESDAWSON (David)
Vancouver BC
Last tweeted to Randy about deleting his accounts 21 hours ago (as of 9.39pm PST)
He left his wallet, computer, & phone behind.
His bike was found in Stanley Park
People have tried contacting him on both his Canada cell # and his US cell #
Deleted his Twitter and Xbox Live accounts last night.
Those of us who know David understand what a big deal the deletion of his accounts are.
Search for him started at noon today.

HELP US FIND HIM. They are combing Stanley Park for him.
Pass this around. If you know David and are local, get out there and look for him.

PLEASE REPOST ON EVERY AVENUE. WE WANT DAVID HOME SAFE.
COMMENT ONLY FOR MORE INFO.
This sig available for rent.

OboeCrazy
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: OboeCrazy

Re: Help with a friend in Vancouver BC...

Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:58 pm

Sad to pass along the final news, as posted by his family on his Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/316816225116758/

We are thankful that the prayers for discovery made by everyone during this time have been answered. It is with deep sadness that we must let you all know that David's body was discovered on June 20 near Ambleside Park. We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their prayers, support and compassion. David was an exceptional, bright, caring and loving young man. We consider ourselves blessed to have had him in our lives, and are comforted knowing that he is now embraced in the arms of our Lord.
Love, Daryl, LeeAnn and Danielle.

The effort online was not in vain. The thousands of people from across the gaming community who spoke up to show support for the search for David made all the difference in the world for that horrific time in their lives. I know many of you on XBL asked me about the search when you saw me, and spread the word where you could. Thank you for that.

Know that if you are sad, if you are lonely, if you feel lost, you are not alone. Please know that depression is a real thing that deserves compassion, love and treatment just like any illness. And if you ever want to just talk, even to an online hardcore dork who you've never met in person like me, that I will listen gladly and that you deserve to be paid attention to.

::collab::
This sig available for rent.