Get in the Hog if you want to live!

Lightningeagle0
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Gamertag: Lightningeagle0

Re: Origin of your GT...

Tue May 17, 2016 2:26 pm

kind of a batman related thing for mine. When I was a kid I was terrified of lightning, the sound especially because of something up with my ears. Then I got into magic games and whatnot and always opted for the more destructive things like lightning and fire. So creating my GT I decided to make it lightning and animal related. I'm also big into raptors ergo Lightningeagle0

Sarge
Wheelman
Wheelman
Title: Retired Admin
Gamertag: HWM Sarge
Tumblr: bengiyo

Tue May 17, 2016 2:53 pm

Lightningeagle0 wrote:
When I was a kid I was terrified of lightning, the sound especially because of something up with my ears.

1/2 of the BR Leech Octagon Hall of Fame

The1 NinjaKitty
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: The1 NinjaKitty

Tue May 17, 2016 3:24 pm

Cats have always been a thing for me. At some point I picked up ninjas. The end result was inevitable.
"Don't talk smack, just carry harder."

Kitty's Happy Place

Vos
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Gamertag: Vos Requies

Tue May 17, 2016 7:29 pm

Last GT was RhetoricJak

After seeing a Halo 3 screenshot with the caption "You missed Vos Requiro". I decided to adopt the name with my own variation on it.

MasterxChiefx13
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Gamertag: MasterxChiefx13

Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:39 pm

I was in a party with some old friends and one of them was explaining my general quietness to a new party member. He said "Yeah, that's Adam, he doesn't talk much but when he does it's always memorable, kinda like Master Chief" and since that was one of the most sincere things I've ever heard on Xbox, I decided to take on the name. I knew putting that name on myself would mean I had some Spartan sized shoes to fill, and it ended up encouraging me to get better at the game, and shooters in general. I started out as an anxious guy who would get startled by the sound of an approaching enemy, now I seek out the sounds of battle in any game I'm in, then proceed to find the source of the sound and punch it in the face.(I'll admit it's not always the most effective approach, but for me it's always the most satisfying). Also I was born on November 13th.
"I didn't get shot. I never get shot. I just body-checked the missile."

Schweinbaum
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Gamertag: Schweinbaum

Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:02 pm

Well in halo ce I was burfürchten but know one knew that german verb that means to fear, or be afraid. Everyone called me bear f$@#*er. Anywayssss I took my favorite insult, also an animal I like, Schwein, and added something I enjoy, trees, Baum. I was under the assumption it would translate to "pig's tree" but forgot the very important S. Now it's simply "pig tree" which makes no sense whatsoever but it's silly and sounds good off the tongue, so it stuck.
My ancestors intermingled with Neanderthals and now I get hay fever.

Muffin
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: HWM Muffin

Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:46 pm

Schweinbaum wrote:
I was under the assumption it would translate to "pig's tree" but forgot the very important S. Now it's simply "pig tree" .

https://goo.gl/images/sLNrbI

Schweinbaum
Role Unknown
Role Unknown

Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:22 pm

Muffin wrote:
Schweinbaum wrote:
I was under the assumption it would translate to "pig's tree" but forgot the very important S. Now it's simply "pig tree" .

I need that shirt.

Tims
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: HWM Tims

Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:31 pm

Schweinbaum wrote:
Muffin wrote:
Schweinbaum wrote:

I need that shirt.

I heard MC got a job... early Christmas?
2/2 of the BR Leech Octagon Hall of Fame

Schweinbaum
Role Unknown
Role Unknown

Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:09 pm

For me or him? It'll be nice to have my own space, but I'll miss the company. Regardless he's starting his dream career, that's what's important!

Tims
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: HWM Tims

Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:10 pm

Schweinbaum wrote:
For me or him? It'll be nice to have my own space, but I'll miss the company. Regardless he's starting his dream career, that's what's important!

For you haha, the shirt fits the tag perfectly!
2/2 of the BR Leech Octagon Hall of Fame

CrimsonDroid
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Gamertag: xCrimsonDroidx

Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:10 am

Sorry to resurrect an old topic lol. I've actually had many GTs over the years. My original was MedicalFire which was a auto generated one back when Halo 2 came out. I didn't know what to pick so just closed my eyes and went with what I got. After a while I made the change to SrA Thach, Thach26, and many other ones based on what I'm either into at the time or changed due to clan requirements if I happened to be in one. CrimsonDroid, my latest one comes from my favorite color Red and my addiction/obsetion with the Motorola Droid phone line.

Sig inspired by Mauro Fire

Sarge
Wheelman
Wheelman
Title: Retired Admin
Gamertag: HWM Sarge
Tumblr: bengiyo

Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:11 am

CrimsonDroid wrote:
Sorry to resurrect an old topic lol. I've actually had many GTs over the years. My original was MedicalFire which was a auto generated one back when Halo 2 came out. I didn't know what to pick so just closed my eyes and went with what I got. After a while I made the change to SrA Thach, Thach26, and many other ones based on what I'm either into at the time or changed due to clan requirements if I happened to be in one. CrimsonDroid, my latest one comes from my favorite color Red and my addiction/obsetion with the Motorola Droid phone line.

What makes you such a fan of their phones?
1/2 of the BR Leech Octagon Hall of Fame

CrimsonDroid
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Gamertag: xCrimsonDroidx

Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:31 am

Sarge wrote:
CrimsonDroid wrote:

What makes you such a fan of their phones?

The OG Droid was my first actual smartphone. It had some of the most iconic and memorable commercials leading up to its release with the futuristic space style of advertising used. The build quality was fantastic and it made me decide to stick with them. Throughout the Droid line, for me at least, it was about it's originality. Instead of appearing to be like every other smartphone, it Droid had its own identity with the "Droid" bootup sound, the overall look of the devices, and that awesome Droid eye. But each device was unique it's it's making when compared to those like Samsung, HTC, and others. The Kevlar backs, sharp angles, and even the Motorola stock apps I liked better than others. The Turbo 2 stepped things up with the shatter proof screen and now I have the Moto Z Force Droid with Moto Mods which rock.

I could honestly go on for days if you couldn't tell lmfao.

Sig inspired by Mauro Fire