Get in the Hog if you want to live!

Heroic Wheelman
Heroic Wheelman
Gamertag: AH Haut

Drinking Quotes

Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:47 am

Inspired by Josh's awesome signiture and in honor of zer0's new verbal code .......i am proud to announce the drink related quotes section.

drinking establisments frequently have quotes on plaques and i thought we could do with some, so heres the thread!

Post a quote or 3, dont mind where you get them from, but make them clean and witty.

Remember kids drinking is neither big nor clever, obey the laws or your country of residence as if it were a Code of conduct for life!

and to kick us off heres one of my favourites:

Frank Sinatra said:I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Laughlyn
Passenger Wheelman
Passenger Wheelman
Gamertag: HWM Laughlyn

Re: Drinking Quotes

Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:06 am

my favorite of frankie

"Frank Sinatra" said:If you can lie down on the floor without holding on, then you're not drunk yet

then again who am i to talk... brick? do me a favor and link in station identification if you feel like it... that works so much better not as a verbal quote
brickfungus wrote:
we recruit based on personality and not talent (look at laughy)

brickfungus
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Title: Owner
Gamertag: HWM BrickFungus

Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:50 pm

THIS SHOULDN'T BE HERE

I'M A LEGEND IN MY SPARE TIME

PirateSolo
'11 HogOff Runner Up - Driver
'11 HogOff Runner Up - Driver
Gamertag: PirateSolo

Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:10 pm

Dean Martin said:The world is drunk and we're just the cocktail of the moment. One of these days everybody's gonna wake up with a heck of a hangover, down two aspirin and a glass of tomato juice and wonder what the hell all the fuss was about.

Ernest Hemingway said:Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.

Rachel Hughes said:I put Bailey's on everything. In the morning I don't use milk. I put Bailey's on my Special K... got to watch my weight ya know.

Bob Harris said:Give me an O'douls, but pour a sip out and put a shot of Wild Turkey in it!

Jeff Foxworthy said:Officer' I thought you said you did'nt want to come back out to this house again

Woody: Would you like a beer
Norm: Yeah but cut me off after one... better make it one thirty.

xThe Jessterx
Apprentice Gunner
Apprentice Gunner
Gamertag: HWM The Jesster

Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:58 pm

Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day
Doc: Not this time, ya little shit.
Connor MacManus: We'll see, old man... Would somebody please come over here and...
Doc: Pineapple!
Connor MacManus: ...me up the...
Doc: Ass!