Get in the Hog if you want to live!

RegrettedKarma6
Gamertag: RegrettedKarma6

Ridgeline Invasion Test

Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:59 pm

I've been trying to get a test on my invasion map for around three weeks but have failed miserably.

Soooooo, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to either throw it into a lobby of yours or if you're free; JOIN ME at 6:30 pm FRIDAY New York Time this week. GT: RegrettedKarma6

It's an Invasion map on Ridgeline. Before you post a gazillion negative comments of ''it's not going to work", I am fully aware of the limitations of the canvas and the fact that the sirens don't work...... I have really tried to sculpt it into a competitive map despite a restrictive pallete and canvas. You may ask why forge on Ridgeline and my answer is simple. I didn't do it for the pieces I did it for a bit of diversity and for the challenge. I mean is anyone else sick of seeing yet another invasion map using the Haemorrhage space or the wrap-around the island scenario, I know I am.

I don't want praise, I want feedback in order to really boost the maps quality. So anyone with experience in giving a noob forger quality feedback from GAMEPLAY experience, please join.

I've tried to follow the guidelines in ''The Invasion Conceptualization" and the advice from AbleSir and I'm really seeing the potential in the map, BUT it needs testing.

After the tests I'll probably pass it over to others who want some tests or play some Invasion customs on Overgrowth etc.

Rules for testing-
1. Allow attackers to capture territories towards the end of the tier if they are struggling.

2. Don't be a douche, be respectful.

3. Play the game, not with the GRD doll.
Thanks! RegrettedKarma6

brickfungus
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Title: Owner
Gamertag: HWM BrickFungus

Re: Ridgeline Invasion Test

Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:03 pm

RegrettedKarma6 wrote:
3. Play with the GRD doll.

GOT IT!! ::thumbs::
THIS SHOULDN'T BE HERE

I'M A LEGEND IN MY SPARE TIME

DOM
Legendary Gunner
Legendary Gunner
Gamertag: HWM DOMIN8

Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:35 pm

I'd love to but, unless you want to knock it back about 6 hours until I get off work then it isn't happenin.... :)
Retired Admin (even though current "leadership" doesn't acknowledge it.)

RegrettedKarma6

Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:07 pm

brickfungus wrote:
RegrettedKarma6 wrote:
3. Play with the GRD doll.

GOT IT!! ::thumbs::

I think I might just place a convenient kill barrier on it......

Shadow1854
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Gamertag: shadow1854

Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:39 pm

I'd love to try that invasion map out, or any invasion map.. But I am busy that day and time. Sorry.

RegrettedKarma6

Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:49 pm

Hey sorry, when I was converting time zones I got it wrong! 7:30 Pm Est not 6:30!