Get in the Hog if you want to live!

_Quin_
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Gamertag: IX SPARTAN 458

Looking for a Team

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Hello! Most of you know me, (IX SPARTAN 458) I'm on here looking for a team to play BTB with. I'm looking for a good team, a serious team.

Uh, I dont know if I should list my credentials, but here I go. I've played all the Halo games, so much so that I've messed up my back. (thats another story) I've competed at an MLG event, I'm very good at just about any aspect of the game. I'm a great individual player, I have awareness, a great DMR, and simply a ton of experience in Halo. As stated I've competed at an MLG event, I know how a team should work, and how a good team does work. I was a 50 in a few playlists on H3. (for what thats worth, not much) I don't like the Halo Reach ranking system, so I never tried to get Onyx, but I think I was Gold at some point. I've been running with PirateSolo and ICEBIRD for many years now. I don't care much for my stats, meaning I dont try to get them to crazy numbers, they are what they are.

The reason I'm on here looking for a team is because, well, I'm looking for the best possible players to run BTB with. I love BTB, its so much fun, but being a competitive player I want to be serious about it too. I'm not a super tryhard all the time, you dont really have to be in BTB, unless you're playing another good team. When PirateSolo retired so did my BTB playing. He is the best driver I have ever played with, and something just doesn't seem the same without him. Pirate, when we had full teams going in Halo 3, we were definitely the best around. I don't remember losing when we had 8 of us. You, AK, Bird, BansheeKing, Bater, CheekBeeter, I, and other great players I can't remember. We ran this shit lol. Bird, you're a great friend, but you're not a driver >.< and you dont really have a team. I feel like Pirate was the one keeping people around for teams.

ICEBIRD and I still play, I think he's still one of the better player around here, and we have some ok players we play with, so feel free to join us too. I really want a full team, of good players who like to be good at BTB. Please, if that still exists on this site, or in Halo Reach, contact me. My GT is IX SPARTAN 458. I'm away from my Xbox at the moment, so I cant really play right now lol. But that will change soon. Use this thread for now. I hope to hear from some people.
[img]39645_1496709308074_3319740_n.jpg[/img]

PirateSolo
'11 HogOff Runner Up - Driver
'11 HogOff Runner Up - Driver
Gamertag: PirateSolo

Re: Looking for a Team

Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Ohh.. my bad your looking for "a team" not "the A Team"

This guy is beast... met him 4 years ago with a bunch of randoms. We were playing heavies on sandtrap. Five of our team quit out when it was 62 to 34. When I finally convinced Spartan and his slumer party guest to jump in my hog, Spartan's guass skills lead us to victory.

Here are some clips of him action.

Last edited by PirateSolo on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

_Quin_
Role Unknown
Role Unknown

Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:47 pm

Hey! Thats me <3

_Quin_
Role Unknown
Role Unknown

Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:40 am

Does anyone use this site? :p

Mantis
Heroic GP
Heroic GP
Gamertag: InputMantis

Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:32 am

You can send me a friend request if you want to, as I am rather fond of BTB as well. I'm currently silver, but I'm gonna renew my membership later in the summer.

GT: InputMantis