Navi
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Gamertag: HWM Navi

Euro Mastery Monday

Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:47 am

Date: Monday, April 25, 2016
Time:7:00 PM GMT
Format: Warzone Matchmaking Lobby followed by Film Session via Party Chat and Twitch

Division: HWM Euro Lobby
Event Leads: TBA

Mastery Monday is about getting people into a Warzone lobby and then helping those interested in examining what happened in games to improve themselves and the developing squad strategy.

Lobby (8 pm): This lobby will be the event lead, 6 Wheelmen and 5 non-wheelmen. This lobby is for members looking to learn the system, and wheelmen looking to learn leadership. We will play for an hour, and then watch the film of the games we play. Party lead and Wheelmen will offer constructive feedback for the lobby.

As there are limited slots in the Lobbies, I will be giving slots to one player per squad (in the new 5-squad system).

Please do not sign up for this lobby if you cannot stay for film. The reason I run this event is to help people grow and improve. If you aren't going to look at film, you're not fully participating in this event.

Please include your squad preference in order (ABCDO, OCDBA, BAODC, etc.), and include a star to the right of any squad you prefer to lead. (i.e. Sarge would be B*A*DOC, and Jon would be D*BOCA).

**NOTE: This is an open event for the entire community. However, I will preassemble the lobby on the forums.
"We win together we ride together Wheelmen for life"

"I always dreamed of driving but sooner or later you always have to wake up"