Get in the Hog if you want to live!

Slagathor

Halo 4: Infinity challenge

Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:42 pm

Hey guys, while browsing the waypoint website today i stumbled across this huge free to enter event. Whether you're a competitive groundpounder or a spartan ops grinder, it looks like there is something here for everyone.
http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2012/12/06/Virgin-Gaming-and-Xbox-360-Team-Up-to-Launch-the-Halo-4-Infinity-Challenge.aspx

Deadpool MF
Gunner
Gunner
Gamertag: Deadpool MF

Re: Halo 4: Infinity challenge

Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:30 pm

I've heard rumblings (Read: reddit Comments) of a possible lead player caught cheating on video during stream from Ninja...

Dunno about it, Didn't really look into it or watch it myself because I've been busy basically not paying attention to this tourny, Well until this week of Regicide being the gametype. Anyway, guess they said he's had friends feeding him kills and such.

Either way, Its cool their doing promotional activities and such, But this is a poor way to judge a tournament, From what i understand its basically just who can play the most?

Again, totally unsure of any real facts here, Going on complete hearsay.

Anyone done much with this? Or have a decent ranking in it? I was somewhere in the third teir...