Get in the Hog if you want to live!

Excardon
Wheelman
Wheelman

Halo 4 Junkies community challenge/mixer

Sat May 11, 2013 2:51 pm

How's it going guys? Last time we faced off it was way, way back in the days of Halo 3. The Junkies are back and looking for some good old BTB action. For those that may not know the Junkies, you can check out our new website over at h4j.gamr.ws. No more stats though and it is more of a private community at this point in time. However the site is viewable to all guests.

Since we now have a less structured team we've been asking other communities if they'd like to put two dates aside for us. One being for a mixer night and another for a match.

Sunday nights around 9pm EST usually work well for us. Would we be able to snag the dates of May 19th and May 26th at 9pm EST? If so, the match for the 26th would be a 6v6 - 8v8 and a best of 5. You guys pick 3 gametypes/matches and we pick 2. Custom made gametype rules should be posted prior to the match so both teams know the rules in advance. We'd also like only matchmaking maps (forged are okay as long as 343 has them in the current playlist rotations).

Look forward to hearing from you!

P.S. It was fun playing with some of you guys last weekend during your OCR mixer.

~Excardon
Halo 4 Junkies Community Founder

Excardon
Wheelman
Wheelman

Re: Halo 4 Junkies community challenge/mixer

Sat May 18, 2013 5:31 pm

Hey guys, just checking if there is interest in this or not. If you guys don't have enough people interested, that's perfectly fine. I'm just looking for a response either way since I'm trying to schedule events for my group for the next month.

I'm assuming tomorrow would be a no-go regardless since it'd be too last minute.

Sarge
Wheelman
Wheelman
Title: Retired Admin
Gamertag: HWM Sarge
Tumblr: bengiyo

Re: Halo 4 Junkies community challenge/mixer

Sat May 18, 2013 8:32 pm

Put as down as a no for now, Excardon. If the patch changes anything next month, we may get back to you.
1/2 of the BR Leech Octagon Hall of Fame