Get in the Hog if you want to live!

vxspartan117xv
Wheelman
Wheelman

Recreational Match with Laid Back Gamers

Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:38 am

Hey Spartan here,
I am one of the overlords of laidbackgamers

I was wondering if you would be interested in a friendly skirmish sometime soon. We have long been allies but I haven't gotten any games in with you recently. So what I was hoping we could do is a best of three match of either 6vs6 or 7vs7 you can chose and then after the match we could have a mixer between the two of us to get to know each other better.

As for map selection you pick one we pick one and then the last match is decided by one of us picks a game type and one of us picks a map. Or if one of us wins the first two games we can just go straight to the mixer.

As for the date you help me decide either this weekend Friday or Saturday (21st 22nd) I realize this may be too soon so the other date I can offer is either the 4th or 5th of September.

Let me know what you think it will be nice to play with you again,
~Spartan117 LBG
Like my signature? Need one? I am always up to make a few sigs send me a PM with a picture and details if interested.

Silent
Apprentice GP
Apprentice GP
Gamertag: Oh So Silent

Re: Recreational Match with Laid Back Gamers

Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:42 pm

Hi spartan, im not in charge of setting up challanges around here but if you would like to get to know some wheelmen my gt is H3WM Silent.
Thanks for the sig Zero

ConsumedFever
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
Gamertag: consumedfever

Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:22 pm

Just ignore Silent, Right now were working on getting organized a bit, My understanding is that I may be taking lead as Rec Captian, could you give me maybe a week to get things squared away? see if someone else steps up, and get some kind of team to listen to me?
#summedadvice

vxspartan117xv
Wheelman
Wheelman

Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:37 pm

Hey that's my main role! I am the rec capt of LBG...

But ok I will keep my eyes peeled. Just keep me updated.
Like my signature? Need one? I am always up to make a few sigs send me a PM with a picture and details if interested.