Get in the Hog if you want to live!

ExG Trigger
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: ExG Trigger

Clantacular.com MLG 1v1 Tourney

Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:41 am

Clantac is starting the Fall 09 Season with a couple tournaments with small prizes and no entry fee. Our first tourney is a MLG 1v1 Tourney. Here is what one of the other admins that announced it said:

saintinsanity wrote:
That's right!!! With the start of the new season comes new battles and I thought we would start off strong with a little MLG. For this event it will be a 1v1 event all players welcome. We will be using MLG version 6 or higher. If you do not have these maps or games you can get them off my file share, my GT is TRs Saint.

This event will be a 1 round elimination with each round being a best of 3 games. They will all be MLG slayer first to 25 kills. The maps will be Guardian, amplified, and another map. SPARTANs ONLY no elites allowed.

In order to compete you must be registered on clantac and your GT must be spelled correct. Any players who show up flaged after a game will forfit the match.

We are looking for at least 16 players but more are welcome. Sign ups start today and will be open for 1 week so tell all your friend and get them on clantac.I will announce the date of the event at the end of sign ups.

THIS IS FOR PRIZES (ex.. Tee shirts, layanrds, posters,mouse pads, key chains )

Any questions ask them here.

Saint

Here is the link for the signup
http://www.clantacular.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30545

The registration is almost closed. Sign up quickly if you want to participate.
Hope to see some H3WM tags in the tourney :D