Get in the Hog if you want to live!

imweakusee
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Gamertag: imweakusee

Tactical Training

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:24 am

This map is my newest one and i like the set up i have for it.

Name: Tactical Training

Location in forge world: floating between the rock and the island

gametypes: one flag CTF, i havent tested slayer but i don think it would work

Map layout: The red team gets to defend the flag first and have access to snipers, turrets, DMRs, Rockets and other weapons. The blue team are attacking and spawn in a room unaccessable by the red team. on the bottom floor the have a small armory they can choose from and have access to 6 differnt exits 2 of which you will get stuck on the wall with unless you crouch through them. the battlefield is comprised of 3 differnt levels of ground. high ground, mid ground, and low ground. while your in the low group your protected from fire from 2 way shields. on the mid ground and high ground you have covers that you can use as a defense to force your way up to the red base and to cap the flag. This map is designed so you must think and formulate a stratagey to successfully get the flag and get to the cap point.

Number of Players: it is not suitable for up to 3v3 but it plays fine with 4v4. i have only had 1 successful test with this map and it was a 4v4 so id like to get some tests with up to 8v8

Screenshots: these will be up later on.

Map link: Tactical Training

imweakusee
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Gamertag: imweakusee

Re: Tactical Training

Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:51 pm

i have vidoes in the process of having a friend render them for me so ill have videos up for this and waterfall cove