Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Gamertag: jacobryandavis

Invasion: Concordia

Mon May 09, 2011 10:28 am

Map Name: Concordia

Description
Introduction
This is my second attempt at a forged Invasion map (which is still really in the 'testing' phase). The map is themed as an incomplete 'UNSC Intelligence' building and is equipped with two cranes at either ends of the map as well as stacked materials (which also represent my attempt at a clever way to provide cover for either team).

Weapon/Vehicle Info
For the first phase - both teams are allowed what's provided in the default loadout menus plus two Needle Rifles/DMRs for the middle Elite/Spartan fireteams (respectively). The Elites will receive a Focus Rifle and a ghost during the second phase and a Plasma Launcher as well as a banshee during the third phase. On the other hand, the Spartans will receive a Sniper Rifle, a Rocket Launcher and a default hog during the second phase and a Spartan Laser and a Scorpion for the third phase. All vehicles as well as weapon spawns are available in the third phase for use.

I didn't change anything at all in regards to the gametype (excluding the name and description) - so the map should run just fine with the standard Invasion: Boneyard/Spire gametypes.

Phase Info
The phases are set up as - Territories (20 sec. cap, 7 sec. float, 4 min. round), Territories (20 sec. cap, 7 sec. float, 4 min. round), and Core (4 min.). You're given two options with the first two phases - and the third phase should be cake.

Phase One

Phase Two

Phase Two Objectives

Phase Three

Plasma Launcher Spawn

Rocket Launcher & Spartan Laser Spawn

Focus Rifle Spawn

Sniper Rifle Spawn

Spartan Vehicle Spawns

Elite Vehicle Spawns

Now, the goods:

The Map: Click me!
The Gametype: Click me!

Credit:
- csb22103, general wisdom, tips ideas - once more, you've been a great help.
- HWM Sarge, thanks for helping with walking me through basically everything Invasion.
- xBADMAGIK, helped with the cranes, and the map looks more authentic for that reason - thanks.

If you can, check it out and let me know what you think - all constructive thoughts/comments/suggestions will be appreciated!
Last edited by jacobryandavis on Tue May 10, 2011 1:43 am, edited 7 times in total.

Capt Fiddler
Passenger Gunner
Passenger Gunner
Gamertag: Capt Fiddler

Re: Invasion: Concordia

Mon May 09, 2011 10:39 am

I was there for the forge session where you looked at all the Invasion aspects. I'd be down to playtest it if we can get a group together.
I buy books like some people buy shoes.

jacobryandavis
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Gamertag: jacobryandavis

Mon May 09, 2011 5:28 pm

I now have pictures (if you haven't already noticed) - and I'll be playtesting it this evening with a group I'm a part of, but I'd love to get one scheduled with this group.

Sarge
Wheelman
Wheelman
Title: Retired Admin
Gamertag: HWM Sarge
Tumblr: bengiyo

Mon May 09, 2011 5:32 pm

If some of us are online, jacob, feel free to send us some invites. You can find us on the HWM Invasion tag you're on. Just use the friend-of-friend feature.
1/2 of the BR Leech Octagon Hall of Fame