Get in the Hog if you want to live!

imweakusee
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Gamertag: imweakusee

Delta Facility

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:47 am

Ok so first of all i would like to say that i did not build this map. One of my friends did. However i figured its such a great map for hoging on that id put it up here and let you guys take a look. All posted after this was not written by me but rather him.

Map: DELTA FACILITY (and it's better than ever!)

Created by: BADMAGIK
Map DL-UPDATED

Player Count:
12 - 16

Supported Gametypes:
Assault, Capture the Flag, King of the Hill, Oddball, Slayer, Team Slayer, Territories, Head Hunter, Stockpile

Welcome to
DELTA FACILITY

This is one of the many training outposts for the UNSC. Spartan recruits are subject to training and their abilities tested.

Delta Facility is a BTB map designed with the Warthogs in mind. The Warthogs are once again dominate on the battlefield as they pursue each other throughout the field and through the bases.

I have designed the bases in such a way, so the Warthogs can chase each other through them. This is not only fun, but it cause great excitement for infantry and they drive under the infantry occupying the catwalks and platforms.

The map is located in the Hemorrhage canyon near the beach. The layout is a "U" shape utilizing the small cave passage. (think Avalanche style from Halo 3, just not as extravagant)

There is a neutral structure against the canyon wall opposite of the cave passage, which houses a neutral Falcon. This neutral structure also gives access to the bridge protruding from the cave side. Atop the bridge is the Spartan Laser.

Vehicles:

4 Warthogs total, 2 for each base, located in the garage.
2 Mongooses total, 1 for each base, located in the garage.
1 Neutral Falcon, located in the neutral center structure.

Weapons:

Basic:
DMRs, Needle Rifles, Needlers, Plasma ans UNSC grenades, Assault Rifles, Plasma Repeaters, Shotguns, pistols, and plasma pistols.

Power:
-Concussion Rifle, located in the cave passage
-Rocket Launcher, located below the bridge on the front foot
-2 Grenade Launchers, one in each base across the catwalks heading
toward the teleporter entrance.
-2 Sniper Rifles, located below the cave passage on each side. Left of
Red Base and Right of Blue Base.
-1 Spartan Laser, located atop of the bridge.

I want to thank everyone who has given me advice to improve and make what DELTA FACILITY is today. Bilzo4, Crysis Hero, Mythic Fritz, SitriStahl and to all the players who helped me test it.

I want to give a thank you in advance to future players and testers who provide me with even more feedback for future improvements.

I'll see you on the battlefield.

The one and only
- BADMAGIK

MAP TRAILER

pic 1
pic 2
pic 3
pic 4
pic 5
pic 6
pic 7
pic 8