kanggo sucka
Passenger Wheelman
Passenger Wheelman
Gamertag: kanggo sucka

Forging Tips Colaberations...

Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:45 pm

Forging Tips with Kanggo Sucka
"Colabertions..."

While many forgers enjoy the tranquiliy and success of forging alone, it never hurts to meet new forgers and utilize the opportunity of forging as a colaberative project.

Throughout my endevours of forging, I've learned that some successful forged maps have indeed been the works of multiple forgers. I wish to advise this to single playing forgers. Colaberations are not something to fear. I can speak form experience. In my forging youth, I use to be fearful of other forgers and their opinions towards my maps. This was until I met 4 successful and well-known members of the forging community. Oakley Hidef, Yardbird92, Ablesir Thomas, and HWM Sarge, were some of the first members to give me excellent forging critisim and ideas to enhance my forging carreer. Taking in account their advice, I continued to forge alone. Once my forging reached a satisfactory level of experience, I asked Oakley Hidef to join me in a colaberative project. This project has lasted months in the making, and I feel that throughout this experience, my forging has become expectional. This project is now known as "The Docks v26"

Colaberations are not something to shy from. I recommend to any young forger to meet others and try to estabish a collective project with at least 2 forgers. This provides many opportunities, including assisting in the advancement of eachothers forging skills and style.

Since my colaberation with Oakley, I've been in partnership with Yardbird92, Ablesir Thomas, and HWM Sarge with other projects I've been proud to be a part of. Not only was it a great learning experience and a great chance to challenge my forging skills, but I've learned the important of graditude amongst the forging community. "Give credit where credit is due"

So for all you young forgers, may this little piece of advice guide you in your forging experience.
Forging alone is always great to personal success, but forging colaberations is not only a trial of fairness and skill advancement, but a chance at community success.

This has been Forging Tips "Colaberations..." by Kanggo Sucka
More to come soon :)

"You are all Beautiful people" - Kanggo Sucka

Laughlyn
Passenger Wheelman
Passenger Wheelman
Gamertag: HWM Laughlyn

Re: Forging Tips Colaberations...

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:01 pm

Good stuff!! But for some reason I'm reading your oosts and picturing/hearing Bob Ross.

"And right here just forge in soke happy little trees... there that's much better now"
brickfungus wrote:
we recruit based on personality and not talent (look at laughy)

Yardbird92
Passenger Wheelman
Passenger Wheelman
Gamertag: Yardbird92

Re: Forging Tips Colaberations...

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:12 am

I like that the forging here is starting to pick up!

Hope to see some more epic Invasion maps in the coming months!