Get in the Hog if you want to live!

MrGreenWithAGun
Passenger Wheelman
Passenger Wheelman
Gamertag: MrGreenWithAGun

Spire v2

Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:45 pm

In the Spire map that was modified with a new banshee spawn platform, I heard talk about a needle rifle as another issue to be addressed in any update. But did anyone think about how the Alpha and Bravo teams switch at the start of Tier 2 and was there any discussion about fixing that bug?

Sarge
Wheelman
Wheelman
Title: Retired Admin
Gamertag: HWM Sarge
Tumblr: bengiyo

Re: Spire v2

Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:52 am

It's been discussed, but I argued to leave it as is, because people have gotten used to it over the last year and a half. No sense switching it up now, even if it's probably what should be done, it's too late.
1/2 of the BR Leech Octagon Hall of Fame

Luv Gunn
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: HWM Luv Gunn

Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:45 am

Yes, at this point I think the only thing that "needs" fixing on Spire or Boneyard would be to add a Kill Zone to Boneyard under bravo to prevent spawning your buddy through the floor. Everything else, that we have noticed, is mostly based on skill, opinion, or is something that players are used to now.

To paraphrase the great Buddha: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

MrGreenWithAGun
Passenger Wheelman
Passenger Wheelman
Gamertag: MrGreenWithAGun

Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:30 pm

It sounds like plugging exploits are on the critical list. But my feeling is that no matter how many times a player plays Spire, they will continue to respawn once in T2 where they have to rethink their strategy/task due to this bug, which just seem to break the game play a bit if ever so slightly for seasoned players.