Get in the Hog if you want to live!

HWM What Name
Apprentice Gunner
Apprentice Gunner
Gamertag: HWM What Name

Rocket race?

Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:15 am

or something like that. I couldn't decide wether to post this in the pit or here, but as you can see i ended up here.

Tonight i had the weirdest dream, me and my cousin were playing rocket race with hornets, on valhalla. I just had to post this insane idea, as it would be cool to see it in action, but with my lack of forging skills, it is unlikely i will ever make a rocket race gametype with hornets. Well, maybe some of you pro forgers got a good idea about how to make this happen.

WH4T NAME
What

~Loki~
Passenger Gunner
Passenger Gunner
Gamertag: Loki Kola

Re: Rocket race?

Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:24 pm

Pilots could shot one another, but it wouldn't do them any good, since they can't harm each other, unless, you know, the VIP and his buddy are seperated. But, I'd like to see Rocket Race on Narrows, where, to get all the objective points, you have to jump through the mancannons at least once.

If you're going to masturbate, please don't do it verbally.

Imt: A very rare species of sea creature, that tends to live on peoples faces. The only living one at the moment is currently occuping houdini's face.

HWM What Name
Apprentice Gunner
Apprentice Gunner
Gamertag: HWM What Name

Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:56 am

Deaf Smith wrote:
But the pilot can shoot. What would stop people from firing upon one another instead of going for the objective first? I am not too keen on Forge, if this can be turned off, then it could work, with the passenger having unlimited rockets or something.

thats correct, didn't actually think of that.

but note, this was an idea that just dropped into my head one day, so i havn't exactly put much.. effort into this idea, to put it that way.
What

Prime
Heroic Ground Pounder
Heroic Ground Pounder
Gamertag: test

Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:00 pm

The fun of rocket race is mongooses racing each other and rockets going off. Hornets are slow and imo boring, they take less skill to control.

These are the reasons I think this would be all fail and no win.