Get in the Hog if you want to live!

Pengin SkullGod
Master Wheelman
Master Wheelman

:new:custom made training maps

Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:53 pm

well i've only made one but i wouldnt mind making more. cuz as most of you know i really enjoy making crazy things in forge but i excel more when i have specific things that need to be done with the map. i wouldnt mind making training maps for any training that would be needed and would prefer that the drill instructors provide me with the details about these maps.

and here is the only training map i made. its designed to train a driver and gunnar at the same time. its reccomended u turn damage up to 200% to make the targets work more like people. the targets are marked by red and blue columns in the beggining starting with fusion coils then ghosts on pillars then an optional wraith. and after a neat segment of driving through tubes the targes are fusion coils on top of blocks all the way back to the beggining.

locklear memorial
http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=80622300

and here is the new one as request by sarge its a giant br octogon... and im not exagerating i hit the object limit before i was done and had to make it smaller but its still pretty big... and yes that is what she said

pengin ogon
http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=93123006
Last edited by Pengin SkullGod on Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Crazyskate6969
Passenger Wheelman
Passenger Wheelman
Gamertag: Crazyskate6969

custom made training maps

Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:47 pm

IF any one else has a Training Map that they have made Please post it here, if you do not have room in your File share post your GT and the name of your Training Map so people can send you a request on Xbl to get that map.
Morior Invictus
Marshmallows kill more people than my BR.
#1 Overall in Wheelmen Average in North Dakota
#1 Overall in Splatters Average in North Dakota

Houdini
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: HouAmI

Re: custom made training maps

Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:56 am

Pengin, keep 'em coming. These should be great for the new training section here. ::thumbs::
MIA 2010 Spartans Never Die
BerserkerBarage
Ice Devil 13

Pengin SkullGod
Master Wheelman
Master Wheelman

Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:31 am

Little Houdini wrote:
Pengin, keep 'em coming. These should be great for the new training section here. ::thumbs::

well i was hoping to have suggestions of what to do here because idk what would be useful for training. i did however make a fun race track that has a loop d loop in the sky box today. ill put it in a silver accounts fileshare tomorrow and post a link here.

but if any of the drill instructors can think of any specific things that would be useful for any kind of training just lemme know ill try to make it and post it here

Houdini
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: HouAmI

Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:05 am

Don't worry, im sure they'll start requesting something, hopefully. And i would love to see the loop d loop, sounds fun.

-Houdini

PS: I fixed your little mistake as well, but just forget about that. ::thumbs::
MIA 2010 Spartans Never Die
BerserkerBarage
Ice Devil 13

Pengin SkullGod
Master Wheelman
Master Wheelman

Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:36 pm

ok finally straightened that out making a new fileshare decided to be a bigger headache than i anticipated. (new one cuz im too poor to renew bungie pro and i dont wanna remove the stuff) so here is the race track with the loop d loop in it and that fileshare has some other neat maps also

http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=91692641

Pengin SkullGod
Master Wheelman
Master Wheelman

Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:26 am

added new map the pengin ogon