Get in the Hog if you want to live!

Wheels36
Heroic Wheelman
Heroic Wheelman
Gamertag: HWM Wheels

Supernova

Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:26 pm

This is the finished version of the previous map i was working on earlier in the year.

A military vessel has uncovered a secret covenant weapons cache hidden on a remote asteroid.

DOWNLOAD LINK: Supernova

Supernova is a symmetrical space vessel designed for Big Team Slayer and Capture the Flag . It is inspired by Halo 3's Rat's Nest. Like the previous map's description, this is an indoor vehicle paradise. Each team gets 2 Warthogs and 2 Mongooses with a neutral Ghost. The bases contain UNSC weapons/vehicles and the interior is all covenant themed.

Basically, there is an oval shaped more spacious area for vehicles and a more indoorsy area in the middle for groundpounders. Vehicles can be driven to any area of the map. However, the middle areas are harder to access with barriers in place, but can be navigated with practice. This will separate the unskilled drivers from the true wheelmen.

Vehicles

Ordnance

Also, many opportunities for shenanigans are here. The gravity hammer packs a whallop on vehicles. The concussion rifle takes the place of the old brute shot to do the same thing from a distance. Sticky Detonators are always fun (try sticking one to a shield door). And you can't go wrong with mancannons, fusion coils, ramps, and a shade turret.. I hope you all enjoy it! Scroll down for many more screenshots.

Spoiler: show

Last edited by Wheels36 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

OboeCrazy
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: OboeCrazy

Re: Supernova - A Halo 4 map by HWM Wheels

Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:59 pm

PirateSolo wrote:
Awesome map Wheels! Now we need to host a customs night to play it 8v8

THIS
This sig available for rent.

Wheels36
Heroic Wheelman
Heroic Wheelman
Gamertag: HWM Wheels

Re: Supernova - A Halo 4 map by HWM Wheels

Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:33 am

Well the first playtest went horribly....the map is a slideshow lagfest. So i deleted 80 items. Lets try this again sometime to see if that helps. I guess we need at least 8 people with 2 controllers.