Get in the Hog if you want to live!

Icebird
Double Mythic
Double Mythic
Gamertag: HWM ICEBIRD

Better Late Than Never...

Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:25 am

I got hog kill #30,000 this morning. I am now a Mythic Gunner!

PirateSolo was driving, just as he was for probably about 20K+ of my total. We were trying to finish before Reach came out, but Pirate's internet connection failed so we waited. I've wanted to reach this goal for a while... a couple months ago I decided to make a push to get it done. (I was keeping track of stats for a while... my first entry was on 7/24 with 6,012 kills to go) A huge thanks to PirateSolo, IX Spartan 458, & SvCocomo. You guys are my favorite gaming buddies and not just because you're good at the game. I consider you good friends as well. Also thanks to McDad, Wheels36, BORN 2 DOMIN8, and H3WM Sarge for helping me out when my main crew was offline. I could not have reached this milestone without everyone's help. It's been a blast being a part of the Wheelmen community; I'm appreciative of the great parties, strategies, & etc. that have helped me improve my game over the last 1 1/2 years.

Another milestone that I hit a couple days ago... PirateSolo attempted to clean the bumper on my hog with his face in Rumble Pit and will now forever be known as my 77,777th victim in Halo 3.

And... for good measure.... The coolest Wheelman I've ever earned.... Pirate took out a Hornet with an AR

Thanks again everyone! I'm looking forward to many more good times. Now to hit the Reach campaign...
~ HWM ICEBIRD ~
~ 117 Consecutive Weekly Challenges Completed in Halo: Reach ~
~ 2010 & 2011 Hogoff First Loser ~

Check out HWM ICEBIRD'S Halo Videos!