Get in the Hog if you want to live!

Das Kalk
Passenger Wheelman
Passenger Wheelman
Gamertag: Das Kalk

Anyone want a ride?

Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Nice to meet you all! i'm Das Kalk from the Spirits of Fire. I am usually on in the afternoons during weekdays and on weekends in case you need a driver (i love to drive the hog!). shoot me a FR (and mention you're from HWM) and we'll get some games in together!

EDITED TO CONFORM TO YOUR AWESOME INTRODUCTION GUIDELINES (should have looked, seeing as we too have a template, sorry ::oops::)

•Gamertag(s): Das Kalk

•Name: Scott Bradford

•Sex: Male

•City: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

•Website: I previously had my own at fbtvc.wordpress.com but now I will mostly write for unscspiritsoffire.com

•Occupation: I'm a senior sales associate and keyholder at EB Games (been there for 2 and a half years) and currently attending university for my bachelor of fine arts degree.

•How did you find Halowheelmen?<---fixed :D

•Clan: Spirits of Fire

•Clan Status: not sure what this means, but casual?

•Current Halo 3 Military Rank: Major, Grade 2 (I'm currently a Warrant officer grade 2, going on grade 3 in Reach)

•Currenty Halo 3 Highest Skill: 33 (doesn't matter in Reach)

•Favorite Weapon: Rockets :)

•Favorite Dual Combo: in Halo 3?

•Favorite Maps: nostalgic maps? Relic. definitely. i also really like Avalanche (sidewinder) and of the new maps,

•Favorite Music:

•Favorite TV Shows: Castle, Glee, The Office, Family Guy, 30 Rock

•Favorite Movies: I don't really have too many favorites, but i really like Tarantino

•Favorite Games: Halo, I do enjoy Call of Duty as well, Mass Effect, Alan Wake

•Favorite Color: Green

•Favorite Quote: "I don't care what their real names are, that one is Nicklas Lickstrom, and that one is Fat Cat Von Bottomtooth" - me

•Favorite Food: pasta. I love pasta.

•Dream Car: not a car person, so i couldn't tell you...

•Hobbies: the internet ::lol::

•Pics? you can check out some of my artwork (and a photo of myself) at daskalk.deviantart.com
Last edited by Das Kalk on Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ninja
Master Gunner
Master Gunner
Gamertag: UndeadHank

Re: Anyone want a ride?

Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:14 pm

OY! This introduction is lovely, but is not quite adequate to my "about me requirements". Please revise with official introduction form http://www.halowheelmen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9964. KTHNXBAI
BTB Random.

Houdini
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: HouAmI

Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:41 am

Don't scare him off now Rabid. It's OK if he doesn't answer all those things.

Anyway, welcome to the site Das, or Kalk; which do you prefer? I hope you get to know a few people, there are some great guys and girls here. So again, welcome.
MIA 2010 Spartans Never Die
BerserkerBarage
Ice Devil 13

Laughlyn
Passenger Wheelman
Passenger Wheelman
Gamertag: HWM Laughlyn

Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:39 am

Welcome das kalk, great to have the first filtering in of SoF members coming in! some basic stuff i would like to pass your way would be to read over a little on our Ultimate Newbie Guide for HWM along with our Forum and Live Code of Conduct stuff. on the last one of those, if you agree with it all we can set you up in our good gamers user group, which would include access to a few forum privileges including new forums to access ::thumbs::

any questions just let me know, and welcome again to our home!
brickfungus wrote:
we recruit based on personality and not talent (look at laughy)

Das Kalk
Passenger Wheelman
Passenger Wheelman
Gamertag: Das Kalk

Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:00 am

Little Houdini wrote:
Don't scare him off now Rabid. It's OK if he doesn't answer all those things.

Anyway, welcome to the site Das, or Kalk; which do you prefer? I hope you get to know a few people, there are some great guys and girls here. So again, welcome.

I don't have any preference to be honest, but most people call me Das or DK.

HWM Laughlyn wrote:
Welcome das kalk, great to have the first filtering in of SoF members coming in! some basic stuff i would like to pass your way would be to read over a little on our Ultimate Newbie Guide for HWM along with our Forum and Live Code of Conduct stuff. on the last one of those, if you agree with it all we can set you up in our good gamers user group, which would include access to a few forum privileges including new forums to access ::thumbs::

any questions just let me know, and welcome again to our home!

I whole heartedly agree! our forum and clan policies are almost identical to yours, so i should fit in pretty well over here!

Ninja
Master Gunner
Master Gunner
Gamertag: UndeadHank

Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:59 pm

Welcome, and nice to meet you :D . Send an FR to AA Halowheelmen to get some games in with members from here, and i think I'll take you up on your offer for driving my hog ::lol::
enjoy the forums ::wink:: and i hope to see you on sometime.
BTB Random.