Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Gamertag: vtpws87

Introduction: vtpws87

Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:21 am

•Gamertag(s): vtpws87

•Name: Paul

•City: Richmond, VA

•How did you find HaloWheelmen? I found a post on Halo Waypoint while skimming through recruitment boards.

•Clan: n/a

•Clan Status: n/a

•Current Halo 5 Spartan Rank: 117

•Favorite playlist: Warzone / BTB

•Favorite Weapon: Saw / Sniper

•Favorite Loadout: SMG / BR

•Favorite Maps: Raid on Apex 7 / Recurve

•Favorite Music: EDM / Reggae / Funk / Jam / Alternative / Rock / Hip Hop (pretty much anything but country and metal)

•Favorite TV Shows: Walking Dead / South Park / Game Of Thrones / Master Chef / Hell's Kitchen / Shark Tank / Survivor

•Favorite Movies: Billy Madison / Saving Private Ryan / Bond Movies / Waterworld / Harry Potter

•Favorite Games: Halo / Call of Duty / Need For Speed / Conker's Bad Fur Day / Banjo Kazooie / Zelda / Goldeneye

•Favorite Color: Red / Black / Silver

•Favorite Quote: "A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore" "Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker"

•Favorite Food: Steak / Shrimp / Cheeseburger

•Dream Car: Lamborghini

•Hobbies: Music Festivals / Concerts / Longboarding / Snowboarding / Surfing / Video Games

•Playtime and Timezone: EST - M-F evenings and nights, Sat/Sun any time
~CANDY IS DANDY, BUT LIQUOR IS QUICKER!~

Twisted
'11 HogOff Winner - Gunner
Gamertag: HWM Twisted GT

Re: Introduction: vtpws87

Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:30 am

We got quite the group of VA peeps! Welcome to the site man, make sure to check out the events calendar on the forums home page! Most of our events are very east coast evening friendly!
If you think we're a rolling double kill.. come get it.

vtpws87
Role Unknown
Role Unknown

Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:35 am

Thanks so much Guardian! Will do! That's awesome, I was worried there might be time zone conflicts haha! Do you know which members are from VA? Might be a good idea to request one of them as a sponsor so we can get some games going!

Twisted
Gamertag: HWM Twisted GT

Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:01 am

I'm in Nova, as is Legundo, I can't remember, but I think 1 or 2 other blues are as well, and at least 1-3 oranges#
If you think we're a rolling double kill.. come get it.

Sarge
Wheelman
Wheelman
Title: Retired Admin
Gamertag: HWM Sarge
Tumblr: bengiyo

Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:02 am

Welcome to the forums!

Did not expect to see Waterworld as someone's favorite movie. Family and I used to watch survivor all the time growing up, but I haven't watched it in years.
1/2 of the BR Leech Octagon Hall of Fame

vtpws87
Role Unknown
Role Unknown

Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:12 am

Guardian wrote:
I'm in Nova, as is Legundo, I can't remember, but I think 1 or 2 other blues are as well, and at least 1-3 oranges#

Oh cool, well speaking of sponsors haha! Let me know if you can help me out! I think I have most all of the warzone tactics down, but I'd love to hear and see what else you guys have to offer! Will you be on tonight?

vtpws87
Role Unknown
Role Unknown

Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:14 am

Sarge wrote:
Welcome to the forums!

Did not expect to see Waterworld as someone's favorite movie. Family and I used to watch survivor all the time growing up, but I haven't watched it in years.

Thanks Sarge! Haha, I dunno, something about end of the world type things that I really like! Yeah for Survivor I def took a good break, but I've watched the past couple seasons. It's definitely not what it used to be, much more drama now, much less surviving haha.

vtpws87
Role Unknown
Role Unknown

Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:53 am

As for Warzone, I have played 754 games, I feel I know most every strategy for taking down bosses, bases, and winning quick/efficiently, but I would love to see if you guys can teach me more! Most of the time I run solo or with a small 2-6 man fireteam of friends that mostly just like to play casually. Occasionally I'll get in to big 8-12 fireteams but they have been so unorganized it can be pretty brutal playing other big fireteams. I usually am the top score of my team or near to it. I go after bosses for the most part and help with bases when I can tell it is needed. The biggest thing that is missing for me is organization and communication. Playing with randoms or even an unorganized medium-large fireteam is not what I desire to continue to do. I feel like that's where joining a group like you guys would really help bring back the excitement in the game for me! I think I am great at communication and helping to coordinate people, but very seldom have teammates that are the same. I am rank 117 and have 80-100% of the req's for each category unlocked. I stash a lot of vehicles and weapons so that I always have them for each warzone. I've been working on commendations and am a very goal oriented player so my K/D has suffered for it, but I think once I finish up the few commendations I have left it will definitely start to rise. Also playing with a group like you guys instead of randoms would definitely help my W/L ratio as well haha.

Sarge
Wheelman
Wheelman
Title: Retired Admin
Gamertag: HWM Sarge
Tumblr: bengiyo

Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:03 am

Please try to avoid double and triple posting. I'm going to move your last post to the Halo 5 forum.
1/2 of the BR Leech Octagon Hall of Fame

vtpws87
Role Unknown
Role Unknown

Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:53 am

[quote="Sarge"]Please try to avoid double and triple posting. I'm going to move your last post to the Halo 5 forum.[/quo

My bad, will do! Thanks Sarge!