Get in the Hog if you want to live!

BURGER PK
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Gamertag: BURGER PK

Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:19 pm

My name is Ardi, but call me BURGER PK I live in Lincoln Park NJ. I'm in high school and love Halo. I want to join for two main reasons: to kick ass and get Achilles armor. I'm spartan rank 102 and am dedicated to each game I play. I love snipers and super fiesta. I love the DMR and precision weapons. My favorite map is the rig. Pursuit of Happiness is my favorite movie. Favorite game other than Halo would be Minecraft. I love blue. "A pure heart, a clear mind, and an indomitable will are necessary to succeed." - Me. I love me a good steak. I play Halo, swim, workout, read, and get good grades. I usually play after midnight on Friday's due to work and from noon to 3 on Saturday and again at midnight. Sunday would be an all day play day. I go to high school so keep that in mind. I live on the east coast of America as well.

Monster
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Title: Admin
Gamertag: HWM Monster

Re: Newbie

Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:38 am

Welcome to the site! We've got calendar events for days when we have lobbies going.

Paragon
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Gamertag: HWM Paragon

Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:41 am

Welcome to the site! We generally aren't all that concerned with getting the Achilles, but feel free to check out our calendar and sign up for some events to hop into the game with us.

Sarge
Wheelman
Wheelman
Title: Retired Admin
Gamertag: HWM Sarge
Tumblr: bengiyo

Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:37 am

Welcome to the forums!

You should know that we've already earned the Achilles chest piece if it's something you were hoping for.

Also, Pursuit of Happiness is a pretty intense film. What makes that movie important for you?
1/2 of the BR Leech Octagon Hall of Fame

Mauro Fire
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Gamertag: HWM Mauro Fire

Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:46 am

Welcome to the Wheelmen, if you are active in Social Media, check us out and follow us in Twitter.com/HaloWheelmen

BURGER PK
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Gamertag: BURGER PK

Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:42 pm

Sarge wrote:
Welcome to the forums!

You should know that we've already earned the Achilles chest piece if it's something you were hoping for.

Also, Pursuit of Happiness is a pretty intense film. What makes that movie important for you?

I wasn't the most sane person back then. Long story short I was depressed and loved watched 1000 ways to die and my brother noticed. He told me to watch the movie and it helped me shape my future and who I became as a person.

Witney
Heroic GP
Heroic GP
Gamertag: I Who is that I

Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:56 pm

Welcome to our site. Check out our calendar for events you can sign up to play, or our chatbox is always a good place to find people to play with.

CINCO
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Gamertag: HWM Cinco

Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:24 am

Not sure who I missed this thread, welcome ardi. You live adjacent to my home town of Wayne. I still go to Izumi on rt23 every time I go back.... Welcome feel free to add me "hwm cinco"
[redacted]