Get in the Hog if you want to live!

Stygian_Eclipse
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Gamertag: Stygian Eclipse

Stygian introduction to you wonderful people

Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:48 pm

Hello wheelmen! My usually names when it comes to games is Stygain, Stygian Eclipse or Varjutus which is Estonian for Eclipse. I got my name from my favorite game series Monster Hunter! That's what I'm usually on besides now I'd say destiny or some random other game. Before I forget my Real name is Cody Lawlor and im a big burly canadian guy, I'm 24 and do security for a living. Have for 6 years now. I am one for up holding justice and fighting for what's right ( I'm pretty stubborn in that regard ) What brought me to the wheelmen or should I say back to the wheelmen is the friendly, focused community. I was in the process of joining around 3 to 4 years ago but life got in the way and I had to drop my application. Now I'm back and this time for good trying to climb the ranks and meet all you wonderful people. I've gamed with some of you before over the years be it halo or some other form of game. My main goal here is to get to the point I was at in Destiny 1 and be able to run raids and help people with difficult quests and runs. I will be learning the ins and outs of the whole system and plan to run what events I can for people. Not just once in a while but hopefully every week and multiple times. I know raid runs can be a pain so I want to be able to run it smoothly and normally it's a good way for people to bond as well. Nothing brings people together like a stressful raid situation, I've made some good friends that way. Anyway to clue this up, I'm an easy going guy, not judgemental, live your life as you see fit! Can talk to me about anything, I'll add that I do love me my anime and manga do theres that. I look forward to gaming and chatting with you all in the future.

As a P.S my main times to game or availability are mondays, Thursdays, fridays ( not friday nights ). Sometimes tuesdays and wednesdays before 2200. Alright, thank you for your time.

Jackie
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Title: Developer
Gamertag: HWM Jackie

Re: Stygian introduction to you wonderful people

Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:57 pm

Welcome back, glad things have opened up for you and you're able to get back into the community!

Monster
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Title: Admin
Gamertag: HWM Monster

Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:05 pm

Glad to see you made the intro post! Another Cody, represent! I'm glad you've been so fond of us, and excited to game with you!

Chaos
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Gamertag: HWM Chaos

Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:23 pm

Good to have you back buddy

Thee MC
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: HWM MC

Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:19 pm

Hey, there! Thanks for sharing and welcome back, looking forward to seeing you around!

Stygian_Eclipse
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Gamertag: Stygian Eclipse

Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:20 pm

Thanks all, Good to be back!