Get in the Hog if you want to live!

BlackWaltz02
Heroic Ground Pounder
Heroic Ground Pounder

Why hello there.

Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:34 pm

Hello all, this is BlackWal7z02. I am new to the H3Wheelmen community, and am looking forward to meeting some good old fashioned players. I do not play as often as I used too, but I am almost always in BTB when I am on. I have run into your group many times before, mostly on the other team, and have greatly enjoyed playing with/against you. You may have seen me in BTB groups of some h3WM, fL, and some other clan players. I understand that many rival groups are not the best of friends, and would like to apologize if I was in a group of people who trash talked or where generally unfriendly to your community in anyway, I merely play to have fun, and of course to win :) I am just interested in finding some more friendly players to party up with and have a good time. As I stated before, my gamertag is BlackWal7z02 (pronounced BlackWaltz, 7 = t is tough, i know) feel free to friend request me. Thanks.

StemboShwing
Heroic GP
Heroic GP
Gamertag: HWM Stembo

Re: Why hello there.

Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:32 pm

Waltzy!!! What's up bro? Welcome to the site. There's a lot of friendly people in here who will definitely hook up with you and play some BTB. You're a good sport, good teammate, and a good player. I'll definitely play with you more if you get on more!
"Awwwww, "Ruff", just the way your mother likes it, Trebek!"