Get in the Hog if you want to live!

il Duce
Mythic Wheelman
Mythic Wheelman
Title: Drinking Coach
Gamertag: HWM il Duce

Re: H3WM KrazyKobe productions (Updated 9/16)

Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:21 am

Dunno how you could add these... I still have the files, I suppose i could e-mail them to you or something...

Sweet Jump Splatter

Short to Long Sweet Jump

Flag Cap Lesson (How to almost screw it up that is...)

Front flip Barrel Roll

Pirouette (my personal favorite)

I have many more but i transferred them all to my silver account... I need to get that back to gold and have someone cap all of them. If you could message me whenever you come up with a free week or so to cap them I'll go get the one month card.

OcR LouieBlack
Legendary Wheelman
Legendary Wheelman
Gamertag: OcR LouieBlack

Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:26 am

i was under the impression that FireFox has a function that will allow you to capture/save videos from pages you visit within the browser :shrug:
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Syience
Mythic Wheelman
Mythic Wheelman
Gamertag: HWM Syience

Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:09 pm

Black Knight wrote:

I will move this to our new Capture Request Section and will get to work on these
H3WM il Duce wrote:
Dunno how you could add these... I still have the files, I suppose i could e-mail them to you or something...

Sweet Jump Splatter

Short to Long Sweet Jump

Flag Cap Lesson (How to almost screw it up that is...)

Front flip Barrel Roll

Pirouette (my personal favorite)

I have many more but i transferred them all to my silver account... I need to get that back to gold and have someone cap all of them. If you could message me whenever you come up with a free week or so to cap them I'll go get the one month card.

if you could upload them via megaupload then PM the links that would work,for your alternate account if you purchase bungie pro on it (maybe cheaper then just getting a 1 month) but just send me any stuff you need captured and ill put it in the Capture Request thread that we are all not noticing lol

LouieBlack wrote:
i was under the impression that FireFox has a function that will allow you to capture/save videos from pages you visit within the browser :shrug:

there is its called download helper but its a bit crappy as it "captures" in flv which i do not like

btw could you post that game play you wanted captured in the new capture thread so i know what needs to be done
Spoiler: show

Syience
Mythic Wheelman
Mythic Wheelman
Gamertag: HWM Syience

Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:53 pm

UPDATE 6/6/10

New Intro
Spoiler: show