Get in the Hog if you want to live!

HipHopHippo
Heroic GP
Heroic GP
Gamertag: Go Gibran

So I have Black Ops Early... And here's some Gameplay!

Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:49 am

Got this game on Saturday, played campaign, got to the 6th mission then raged at how hard Veteran was, so i went to multiplayer. I've uploaded some gameplay using the 11 killstreak Gunship and am currently rendering a commentary on my thoughts of the game -

Please check out the video and I would appreciate it if you left a nice comment, liked it, and subscribed (it's all up to you though). Again, my first impressions video is currently rendering and will be on youtube in a couple of hourse.

Cheers. And buy this game, it's better than Reach.
Signature's too mainstream

ChiliDawg
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Gamertag: RedHotJimiPeppr

Re: So I have Black Ops Early... And here's some Gameplay!

Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:52 am

Awesome videos, dude. Subbed :D

BUfels
Gamertag: BUfels

Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:04 pm

HipHopHippo wrote:
Cheers. And buy this game, it's better than Reach.

Everyone thought this about MW2 compared to H3 when it came out, too...
I'll wait 'till it's out.

From the cradle to the grave, it has been a walk of shame.

Jaime Lannister and La Dispute fanboy.

HipHopHippo
Heroic GP
Heroic GP
Gamertag: Go Gibran

Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:44 pm

I have played all the Halo games and all the Call of Duty games from CoD2, and this is the only CoD I have enjoyed more. Which isn't really an achievement seeing how it's competing against Halo Reach... but still...

Also, my first impressions of Black Ops is out -

Check it out if you want to know more about my personal opinion, maybe that will make you more certain of whether you want to buy it or not.
Signature's too mainstream

Twisted
'11 HogOff Winner - Gunner
'11 HogOff Winner - Gunner
Gamertag: HWM Twisted GT

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:15 pm

Lol, not trying to start a flame war, buuuuuuuttttttt...... surprise surprise! It looks exactly like the last three COD games!!!
If you think we're a rolling double kill.. come get it.

Black Knight
Heroic GP
Heroic GP
Gamertag: HWM BlacKnight

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:13 pm

Twistedgrave 9i wrote:
Lol, not trying to start a flame war, buuuuuuuttttttt...... surprise surprise! It looks exactly like the last three COD games!!!

All the Halo games are pretty much the same too. It's very hard to add new features into any FPS without messing up the core mechanics. Sure there's some new things that are added but mostly their the same and the only difference is a new weapon/vehicle/maps and a few other gameplay features.

Take Halo Reach there's not really anything that much different from Halo3. Halo 3 had equipment and HaloReach has AA's which act the same as equipment much that could be debated since some are err not suited to gameplay >_>

Sig by TuffJuice

BUfels
Gamertag: BUfels

Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:10 am

Black Knight wrote:
Twistedgrave 9i wrote:

All the Halo games are pretty much the same too. It's very hard to add new features into any FPS without messing up the core mechanics. Sure there's some new things that are added but mostly their the same and the only difference is a new weapon/vehicle/maps and a few other gameplay features.

Take Halo Reach there's not really anything that much different from Halo3. Halo 3 had equipment and HaloReach has AA's which act the same as equipment much that could be debated since some are err not suited to gameplay >_>

Too be fair, bloom is quite a big gameplay change...
Though in response to Twisted, Treyarch seem to have done what they were attempting to do with WAW. That is, fixing alot of things from the previous game while adding new weapons, maps, etc. They weren't trying to be revolutionary, just to fix MW2, which had potential, but was broken by its flaws.

From the cradle to the grave, it has been a walk of shame.

Jaime Lannister and La Dispute fanboy.