Get in the Hog if you want to live!

WatchGrassGrow
Apprentice Wheelman
Apprentice Wheelman
Gamertag: HWM Grass

Zombies

Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:59 pm

Never thought I'd make a post here but...
With the new Rezurrection map pack I've been getting into Black Ops. I've been dabbling in the Multiplayer (I really don't like it but, I don't quite hate it anymore) but the main thing I've been doing is Zombies.
It's fun.
It's a bit of a generic Last Stand game, but what makes it unique in my opinion are the maps. Each map has something in it that truly make it it's own game, and I'm having a great time with it. The first (Nacht Der Untoten) and the last (Moon) maps are my favorites. I love Night of the Undead for it's simplicity, and Moon for it's complexity. That, and they're the only two I know pretty well lol.

Not really sure where I'm going with this post, but I guess I'm just trying to find other people here that really enjoy a good Zombies game. I've been finding people on Live but... A lot of them are really good, but they're all people I find to be complete jackasses and morons lol
Because of this I only have a couple friends I can play with, and I was hoping to expand my list of friends a bit.
You just read this incredibly tiny text for no good reason, and have nothing to show for it.

Proud Sponsor Of: M3CH4 N1NJ4, Thee Jazzy

Twisted
'11 HogOff Winner - Gunner
'11 HogOff Winner - Gunner
Gamertag: HWM Twisted GT

Re: Zombies

Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:03 pm

I always enjoy killing zombies, unfortunately, because i prefer to kill zombies dramatically and awesomely, I am terrible at nazi zombies. I always become an hero early on.
If you think we're a rolling double kill.. come get it.

WatchGrassGrow
Apprentice Wheelman
Apprentice Wheelman

Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:06 pm

My problem is I can never remember to watch my back. I'll be slaughtering hundreds of thousands of Zombies in front of me, then a single lone zombie taps me on the shoulder and down I go...
You just read this incredibly tiny text for no good reason, and have nothing to show for it.

ChiliDawg
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Gamertag: RedHotJimiPeppr

Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:13 pm

I'm not a huge zombies fan, but I got Rezurrection fo free because I bought the special edition of blops. Could be fun playing some of the older maps and Moon looks petty cool. Add meh if you want (RedHotJimiPeppr)

Ninja
Master Gunner
Master Gunner
Gamertag: UndeadHank

Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:04 pm

I used to love nazi zombies. Been playing Left 4 Dead 2 lately though:
Spoiler: show
BTB Random.

WatchGrassGrow
Apprentice Wheelman
Apprentice Wheelman

Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:29 pm

Wasn't a big fan of Left 4 Dead 2.
I'm not one of those "It should have been DLC" people but... I do wish they had supported Left 4 Dead, and I just generally didn't like Left 4 Dead 2 lol